Want to Up Your Simulation Game? Boot Camp Can Help
As a simulation technician or operations specialist, you know how valuable training can be in helping you better manage and operate your organization’s simulation center. You may also know that Level 3’s three-day, all-inclusive simulation boot Camp is the best place to get that training. Now you just need to convince your boss or manager to pick up the tab to send you. Here are five reasons the simulation boot camp is money well spent.
Simulation Boot Camp: What’s in It for You (and Your Boss)?
- Get insights on emerging technologies. From virtual reality to improved manikins to streaming video for more comprehensive debriefing, simulation technology is always evolving. The more you know about emerging technologies, the more effective you can be. Implementing the newest simulation technology also ensures your students get the most advanced education, with access to the most modern tools.
- Receive hands-on training on simulation technology. When it comes to simulation technology, doing is learning. You’ll get hands-on practice and training that’s different—and better—from the typical classroom training—and you can apply it directly and immediately to your work.
- Get ideas to improve operations, planning, and budgeting. Simulation technicians and operations specialists provide significant value to a simulation program. They take the burden of managing, monitoring and troubleshooting the simulation system off the plate of educators and IT departments, which ultimately saves the organization time and money. The simulation boot camp includes leadership training and classes on advancing the simulation technician role—training that will increase the value you bring to your simulation program.
- Define educational standards for your simulation program. Simulation programs in medical training and healthcare settings are growing so fast that industry standards haven’t been able to keep up. That doesn’t mean, however, that your organization can’t develop and follow operational and educational standards that provide reliably high-quality experiences and outcomes. Bootcamp instructors will teach you how to create a standardized educational matrix to ensure all your students receive the same training and skills.
- Enhance and expand on the skills you already have. Level 3’s simulation bootcamp is open to technicians and operations specialists at every experience level. The 16 classes provided over three days are designed to optimize the skills you already have and then expand them to better meet the current and future needs of your simulation program.
Unlike other technology training and trade show events, Level 3’s Simulation Boot Camp is focused specifically on the simulation industry and helping your simulation program run smoothly and deliver superior outcomes. And with lodging, food, and all 16 classes included in the $2,000 registration fee, it’s one of the best deals out there. All that’s left to do is register for the Level 3 Simulation Boot Camp. This can’t-miss event takes place April 16-18 in Mesa, AZ.